Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The One with random thoughts

  • I'm the type of person who likes to get stuff done. I'm thinking that my personality isn't going to jive well in a large company where change, no matter how big or small, has to be approved by the many levels of the hierarchy. Just a thought. Not one I'm going to act on anytime soon, but a thought nonetheless.


  • Taylor Swift deserved Entertainer of the Year, but was it just me or did it look like she was trying to cry cuz she thought she should cry not because she actually wanted to cry? The shocked look IS getting a little old, but I do love that she is humble.  


  • This time of year I usually get to thinking about what sort of trouble I can stir up. Why you ask? Because when the calendar flips my age one number higher, as it will next week, I can blame my recklessness on my young age. To this day, I have never actually stirred up trouble though. I just think about it. No actual ideas come to mind though because let's be honest, I'm a good girl who freaks out and thinks the police are after her because she went the wrong way down a one way into an apartment complex.


  • I'm getting old! In ten years, I'm gonna be that girl (woman!? lol) at concerts that everyone thinks is someone's mom who is trying to be cool. I can't wait! Seriously. 


  • I need to study the world map so when I ask someone where they are from for a survey (which is often!), I don't have to ask what continent that is on. LOL. But seriously, if someone told you they were from Ireland Island, Bermuda would you not be a little confused? Is that Ireland? Is that Bermuda?! What is going on? I get schooled in geography on a regular basis and it has to stop.


  • Anyways, I told you this was going to be random. This is what happens when I can't sleep, I don't want to journal and I can't talk to Michelle cuz she's already sleeping! Night folks.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I loved the birthday trouble stirring thought. Oh mom, you are crazy.

Post a Comment